HERB - growing herbs in the shade

Lady Ysabeau of Prague ysabeau at austin.rr.com
Wed May 31 13:00:33 PDT 2000

You are right. I started watching the way the sun moved across the yard and
there is quite a bit more sun than I originally thought. There is even a
corner on the back patio that I was going to despair over but it seems that
it gets several hours of good morning light.  Now it is back to the books.
Thanks everyone!

Ysabeau