HERB - Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story

RoseThstle@aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 15:29:58 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/28/00 8:53:05 AM Central Standard Time,
kestris at earthlink.net writes:

> I didn't recognise the file ending(scr) so rather than take a chance, I
> deleted it. Never know with the viri they have out there these days, so
> better safe than sorry, in my opinion.

.scr files are screen saver files.  NEVER download a program from someone you
don't know.  If you have downloaded it, you're still safe but please don't
run it, delete it immediatly.

It's a sad day when we can't trust people on our lists.

Caitlin
(A glorified computer geek in my everyday life)