HERB - Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story

Wolf Kestris Rowanwood kestris at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 09:48:54 PST 2000

Becareful, tho. Cause sometimes even just opening a file that contains the virus will start it.

-Wolf

  .scr files are screen saver files.  NEVER download a program from someone you
  don't know.  If you have downloaded it, you're still safe but please don't
  run it, delete it immediatly.

  It's a sad day when we can't trust people on our lists.

  Caitlin
  (A glorified computer geek in my everyday life)