HERB - Virus awareness

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 18:38:45 PST 2000

Caitlin,

>It's a sad day when we can't trust people on our lists.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, things also get through from people not
even subscribed to the list.  I was NOT aware this was more than spam,
though, I apologize again, and I'll forward that info on.  And please,
everyone, don't open suspicious e-mails like that one and NEVER download
anything or click on a hyperlink if you weren't expecting it, even if you
know the person.  Some viruses use the infected system's address book to send
out more infected attachments, got one from a friend that way once.

Raisya