HERB - Virus awareness

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 19:39:11 PST 2000

So far everything I've learned about viruses I've learned the hard way. I too
opened a file from a friend before I knew what it might be, and therefore
sent a special package to everyone I Emailed after. I also clicked on a link
once and got my account pirated for my trouble. Before it was over I was
informed that "I" had sent over 1,000 emails all over the server. Probably
porn invites.

There are a LOT of people online with nothing better to do with their time
than annoy the rest of us. I don't blame the list or you Raisya. Stuff
happens.

You might understand why I'm a little paranoid. I suggest we all be so.

Corwyn