HERB -- needed sympathetic ears

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Tue Oct 3 12:27:51 PDT 2000

>It's not like oregano's valuable... how, why would someone do this?
>I'll feel like such a fool if I go complaining to my landlord, but
>*someone stole my herbs*!

Katherine, please accept my sincerest sympathies. I have had similar things
happen to me as well. Plants nurtured for long hours that have been taken
out of my office area at a former job. Plants were stolen right out of my
garden in an area reserved for me at a former apartment complex. And I've
witnessed the heartbreaking destruction of entire patches of heirloom herbs
because of poor construction planning (roofing and windows) and lack of
apartment dweller notification at same aforementioned apartment complex.
I do understand.

Iasmin
gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com