HERB - ephedra

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 09:58:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/19/2000 12:53:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
azaleaviola at hotmail.com writes:

> i bought some ephedra and empty capsules to help me lose a few pounds. i
>  have no idea of how much to take though-i only want to lose 10-15 lbs.  i
>  hope somebody out there can guide me a little :)thanks-stephanie

First off, don't take any if there's a tendency to high blood pressure in
either you or your family.

Second off, there are lots of other things to do to lose weight, just because
ephedra is herbal doesn't mean it's safe or desirable.

Just my 2 cents worth

Corwyn