HERB - ephedra

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 19 15:46:42 PDT 2000

As someone who has just lost 25# I can attest to Katherine's recomendations.
The simple fact is even when herbs teas, pills etc work they worked because
the person reduced calories and increased physical activity.  Bring on those
fruits and vegtables, I say.  Pretty soon you want even want the chocolate.
Ask yourself if your health is worth the risk of weight loss brought on by
chemicals while still maintaining poor eating habits.  The ponit is you have
to change your eating habits permanently and for ever and get out and really
move.  the risk mentioned by other to the list are valid.