HERB - archives

Ray Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Fri Oct 27 00:22:28 PDT 2000

> Elizabet asked:
>
> >Yes backing up is a wonderful thing but my uni work tends to get backed
up
> >and not eeverything alse :) So I was wondering does this list have
archives
> >and if so where are they located?
>
> If the list doesn't, well, *blush* I have all the messages backed up on
> my personal computer. :) I'm sure we could arrange a transfer if you
> really needed the messages.
>
> Iasmin
> gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com

Back again. I probably should learn not to start threads on mailing lists
just before exams. Oh well. 2 weeks before the next one.
Okay I have been through my various accounts to see if I could give better
dates and my internet browser has decided it doesn't like the archive pages
(its being far too tempramental for its own good).

I think it was a couple of years ago just before christmas somebody posted
"recipes" for various christmas presents  she was making and a few other
people contributed to the list. Cookies-Lavender?, smelly sachets, cordials,
bruise ointments etc. Does this sound familar to anyone? I would like that
entire thread. Please.

And the other thread I would like is a soap thread. I have decided that i
will learn how to make soap over the summer holidays. Somebody posted a
series of tester bars with various oils and something from the malva cu?
(spelling/memory died hear).

If this makes aany sense at all and somebody knows what 'm talking about I
would be most grateful to have the information.

Thankyou

Elizabet de Meyham

(who is currently muttering about the fact that she trimmed her herb garden
last weekend, went away for 5 days and now it looks overgrown and the chives
are flowering)