HERB -Borax vs Roaches

ladygrania@juno.com ladygrania at juno.com
Sat Sep 2 08:40:53 PDT 2000

I'm sorry to lag behind.  I just picked up this thread on borax and
roaches.  Most hardware stores sell a powered boric acid made especially
for roache extermination.  The mechanism behind it is the acid slowly
erodes the roaches exoskeleton causing death and it does adhere to their
legs and bodies so they take it back to the nest with them.  Drug store
boric acid ophthalmic preparation would be much more expensive.

Grania