HERB - Re:Wounds and Healing Info.

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 3 04:43:47 PDT 2000

Hey, Gaylin have you read some of my messages?  Talk about typos,  phew!
Don't worry about it.  I was not trying to play grammar police.  I just
wanted to make sure that you meant fibroblast and not something else.  There
are a lot of similar words in science.  By the way does anyone know what
fibroclast are.  It seems to me there is such a thing but I can't remember
what it is.