HERB - wound healing & honey
jyeates at realtime.net
Sun Sep 3 18:13:01 PDT 2000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
* -----Original Message-----
* From: owner-herbalist at ansteorra.org
* [mailto:owner-herbalist at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Sara Bairrington
* Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 17:22
* To: herbalist at ansteorra.org
* Subject: Re: HERB - wound healing & honey
* >any out there know exactly which *type* of honey has was shown to
* >most effective as a topical in wound healing (please, *not* a
* >of the standard raw vs processed thread .... )
* It must be RAW Honey. That means simply spun off the comb.
* If you boil it you loose the antibiotic nature of the honey.
as per statement in the original request-post .... the request was
for information on TYPE of raw honey that works best (preferrably
with cittaions / online references to verify and read in-depth)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform mailing list tasks.
More information about the Herbalist