HERB - PDR

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Mon Sep 11 13:20:15 PDT 2000

Gwydion wrote:

>The last one came out in Dec 1999. Then again, why be so low tech....
>Surf on over to http://www.pdr.net/ and use the electronic version :-)

Do you happen to know how often the online version of the PDR
is updated in comparison to the dead tree version? I'm curious
because the basic plan for the PDR.net website says that you
have free access to all the content and services of PDR.net
EXCEPT for the PDR and Stedman's. I don't really feel like paying
9.95 each month for something unless I know that I'll be
using it a whole lot. Which subscription do you have? One of the
$plans or the basic plan which is free?

Curious,

Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at home.com or gwalli at ptc.com