HERB - Absinthe, was Patchuli

Wolf Kestris RowanWood kestris at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 10:45:15 PDT 2001

Yes it is Wormwood. It was outlawed last in France, the main producer of Absinthe, after it was proven that liberal amounts can cause death. Small amounts can cause convoulsions, heart beat irregularity, blackouts and a few other things, if I remember correctly. It was also said to be extremely deadly if brewed incorrectly, which apparently wasn't hard to mess up. Wormwood in and of itself can be deadly if taken internally. Externally, its a great poultice for bruises and swelling.

-Wolf
Atlantia