HERB - Re: Marigolds and Gillyflowers

Carol / Isrith nordmarc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 4 08:41:46 PDT 2001

About the clove gilofre . . . that's interesting, thanks for the info. Period medicine is my
main interest, I never really got into period cooking. Were pinks used in cooking? I've seen
a cordial recipe that includes them, but as I don't tread the "cooks path" too often I've
not seen them in food recipes. Just curious.

~ Isrith.