[Herbalist] Gas

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:34:54 PDT 2001

Anise is a mild sedative.  I use it in my "tension headache" mixture.

Usually the seeds are used (though I suppose arial parts might work also).

I've used fennel & anise for years, and they've never made me sweat.
(Unless, of course, I was drinking hot tea on an equally hot day, but that's
another story!)

--Katherine