[Herbalist] Books on herb gardening in different areas?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Aug 31 07:03:25 PDT 2001

I'm working on a version of an article I did for our local newsletter, to
add it to the Florilegium. Since my advice is USDA zone 5 specific but
generalizable to about, I think zones 4-7, I'd like to include a list of
books specific to herb gardening in other climates, including non-US ones!
Any suggestions?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net