[Herbalist] dilutions of FO and EO question

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Sun Dec 9 19:08:11 PST 2001

>Is that available on line, by any chance?   If not, will you please post
>some of the recipies?   What is the manual de Mujeres, anyway?

It's available online at least in part to the members of the Medieval Spain
discussion list on yahoo!groups, though I confess I got my copy a while
ago as I pieced it together from the translations as they were being posted.
I could try to copy a few of them down when I got a chance, but I'm not
sure when that would be. The short answer to your last question is that
the Manual de Mujeres is a health and beauty book from medieval Spain,
kind of like a  medical formulary is written. The copy I have was translated
by a couple of scadians. :-)

Iasmin