[Herbalist] Manual de Mujeres

Katrina O'Keefe katrina at unreachable.com
Mon Dec 10 11:23:59 PST 2001

herbalist-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> The short answer to your last question is that
> the Manual de Mujeres is a health and beauty book from medieval Spain,
> kind of like a  medical formulary is written. The copy I have was translated
> by a couple of scadians. :-)
>
> Iasmin

I would actually be willing to pay a bit for a copy of that. I sometimes feel
like I'm butting my head against a wall trying to research medieval Spain, while
speaking little or no Spanish. And this book isn't exactly a translation I could
pick up at Barnes & Noble:) How would I get a copy?
Ldy Catalina Ana de Salamanca, on bedrest and running out of books