[Herbalist] Manual de Mujeres online

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Tue Dec 11 09:36:00 PST 2001

Mostly cause I'm a bit nutzoid when I've found a project (ask my household
- they've seen some of the stuff I do).  I blame my mundane career - my
hobbies are reactionary, but still based from it...

I do want to check up on it, 'cause I've already found a couple
discrepancies on numbers for quantities, which could alter how the recipes
come out...  I'm not sure if they are from translation differences, or
perhaps from differences in the source of the original text.

And, it just seems like a good idea.  If it works, I might need to find
some more things to attempt to translate.  It's wonderful.  I'm usually
useless when it comes to languages, so finding a useful tool is a happy
thing.

Audette