HERB - Perfume oils

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Sun Feb 18 17:13:23 PST 2001

From: <meadowwolf at juno.com>

> I have ordered from Camden Gray. They have the BEST oils I know of. And
> their Lavender Is the very best. I won't buy from any place else any
> more. And the last time I ordered from them they didn't have a min.
> order.
> Rhiannon

I've just been to their website.  They now have a $25 min. I found the site
confusing, hard to read the itty bitty print, and when I started to order
something, I had to go back and find it, and then I couldn't get back to the
orderform that I had already filled out...

They also have a good selection, high quality (from everything I've been
told) and decent prices...
and a 3% discount for online orders.

Melandra