HERB - Perfume oils

meadowwolf@juno.com meadowwolf at juno.com
Sun Feb 18 19:10:10 PST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:13:23 -0600 "sunshinegirl"
<sunshinegirl at steward-net.com> writes:

> I've just been to their website.  They now have a $25 min. I found
> the site confusing, hard to read the itty bitty print, and when I
started to
> order something, I had to go back and find it, and then I couldn't get
> back to the orderform that I had already filled out...
>
> They also have a good selection, high quality (from everything I've
> been told) and decent prices... and a 3% discount for online orders.
>
> Melandra

Hmmm. There has been a few changes since I ordered.
I noticed the $25 min. order has just started this month. That is too bad
but it is like with everything else. Prices go up......
They could improve the site a bit. I didn't have any small print tho.
But to me a few annoying things are still worth quality stuff.
I had purchased some "NOW" Lavender oil at Christmas time for bath salts.
It was bitter smelling. Not the nice sweet smell of the French Lavender
like I had from Camden Gray.
That is just one example.
Rhiannon