HERB - Nettles.

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed Jan 24 15:59:54 PST 2001

Isrith asked about Nettle documentation, specifically:

>Does anyone have any ideas where I could begin looking for good
>documentation on this one?

As a matter of fact, yes, I do have some help for you. Right now
it's only one link that I've tracked down. I was looking this up for
someone else as well, so I'll share that with you too and
you can take it for what it's worth and work on your own. I
hope this helps.

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/waben.html

Carolyn Priest-Dorman, an SCA member playing a Viking persona,
did a piece of weaving for and East Kingdom 12th Night Competition
which she put on this website.  There's a lot of information on
the location of archaelological finds here that might help you and
she lists her references.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at home.com