[Herbalist] take a chill pill....

foxryde foxryde at foxryde.com
Tue Jul 10 11:26:58 PDT 2001

Dear 6faces,

In the years (5?) that I have subscribed to this, only a few pieces of spam
have slipped in.  It's a part of being on e-mail.  Delete it and get on
with your life.

However, the great exchange information from dedicated period herbalists,
is not in my book, to be missed.

Baroness Leonora, OP

At 12:03 PM 7/10/01 -0500, you wrote:
>   1. Fw: [Herbalist] (None) (F Frith)
>
>--__--__--
>
>Message: 1
>From: "F Frith" <6faces at bellsouth.net>
>To: <herbalist at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Fw: [Herbalist] (None)
>Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:56:00 -0700
>
>Well, although I've greatly enjoyed receiving the newsletter, it appears
>that along with my subscription comes unsolicited e-mail... I guess the
>newsletter is merely a tool for gathering e-mail addresses.  Therefore, I am
>unsubscribing.

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground.
Then, it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their
weapons."
~ Cheyenne Proverb