[Herbalist] take a chill pill....

Christina Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Tue Jul 10 12:15:21 PDT 2001

I have to agree with Baroness Lenora - I've only been on the list for two
years but the plethora of information and beautiful people far outweighs the
few thngs that slip through the cracks - Got to love that delete key
(smiles)

Speaking of herbs - I harvested the beginning fruits of my herb garden this
past week for the first time in my life.  I have to say filling my spice
cabinet with the fruits of my labor was wonderful.  Thank you all for your
advice and information to help make that possible!!!!  I can't wait till
next spring when I can further my garden (rubs hands and grins)

Christina N.