[Herbalist] Did I see...

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Jun 5 16:46:00 PDT 2001

When I was a kid, I had a couple of warts.   My mom had an old cookbook,
with a section of "remedies" in it.
The wart remedy, which she used on me and which did indeed get rid of the
warts, went as follows....

Sterilize a needle.    Prick the wart until it bleeds.    Apply a paste of
baking soda and water.
Repeat daily, as needed.

As I recall, it took about a week, and they were gone.

Melandra