[Herbalist] classes at Pennsic

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Jun 11 15:51:56 PDT 2001

For those who are attending Pennsic... what herb-related classes are you
teaching? I'm making up a list for the East Kingdom Herbalists' and
Apothecaries' Guild newsletter...

I'm teaching:
Scents of the Middle Ages, Sunday August 12, 4-5 pm in AS 11
Medieval Gardens, Wednesday August 15, 9-10 am in AS 9
Herbs of Eastern Europe, Thursday August 16, 1-2 pm in AS 11
Medievaloid Scented Oils and Waters, Friday August 17, 2-3 pm in AS 9.

The East Kingdom Herbalists' and Apothecaries' Guild meeting will be
Wednesday, August 14 from 3-4 pm in AS 9. We welcome anybody who wants to
come. Very little of the meeting should be business, most of it will be
discussion.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net