[Herbalist] Bugs

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jun 21 15:25:44 PDT 2001

Ok, I know I've asked a lot of questions already, but please bear with me as I am also still a raging novice.  I now have flowers on my camomille(sp) plant [Tegan is doing a happy dance], but I have noticed something that is causing me great concern.  I have small, white, fuzzy caterpillars on that plant and they are moving over to my violas and Rudbeccia.  What are they and will that garlic, dishsoap, water mixture work on them too?

In service to the Dream and all those that share it,
Tegan