[Herbalist] Bugs

Carol / Isrith nordmarc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 21 15:43:46 PDT 2001

You know, Tegan, I saw a couple of those in my garden last year (I live in SW Washington). I'm not sure what they are, or what they turn into, but instinct told me not to kill them. I just picked them off the plant and put them in another area. I'd love to know what they are if someone out there knows!

~ Isrith.