[Herbalist] Re: Plant identification?

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Jun 26 19:26:34 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol / Isrith" <nordmarc at ix.netcom.com>

> But Horehound's not sticky. I thought it might be Citronella, but I 've
only
> seen that once and can't remember if it's sticky or not.
>
> ~ Isrið.

Isn't Citronella made from lemon balm?
Well, I've gone through Rodale's, and haven't found anything that matches
the description.   I've gone through the color plates of my Medicinal wild
plant book, but haven't gone through all the line drawings yet...
I suspect that this thing is considered a weed - isn't there a web site with
pictures of "weeds" out there some where?

Melandra