[Herbalist] Re: Plant identification?

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Tue Jun 26 20:18:28 PDT 2001

> I suspect that this thing is considered a weed - isn't
> there a web site with
> pictures of "weeds" out there some where?

ooh-ooh-ooh - if anybody finds one, please post it!  I've
gone looking and haven't found much (some sites dedicated to
a few weeds, like poison ivy, or particularly invasive
things like kudzu, but nothing very generalized.)  I'm still
trying to figure out if some of what is growing in our
gardens are intentional or weeds. Unfortunately, the
previous owner kinda let things go in the last couple of
years, so much of our nifty four acres are in serious need
of remediation.

-Magdalena