[Herbalist] Vicks Plant

BJ of NZ bjofnz at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Jun 27 15:25:12 PDT 2001

I have/had a vicks plant that i brought ut of
curiousity and never got around to looking up
It apparently dosen't like winter as it has almost
become a stick
round to ovate leaves with wavy boarders, soft hair
furs both sides and the colour is a soft lime green
I'd love to know more about it and also to attempt to
nurse it back to health
Beatriz

Edwinna says

I've seen something called "Vick's plant" in plant
catalogues. I can't find my copy of Richter's right
now, but that would be a good place to look.
Edwinna

I'll try and find "Richter" not a text I own.

=====