HERB - Mailing list upgrade...

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue May 1 16:16:40 PDT 2001

Hi, all,

The following e-mail is from the gentle who manages the Ansteorran Server.
This upgrade will be occuring for the Herbalist, I believe, sometime
tomorrow.  Hopefully, we'll hardly notice the difference.  As Master Pug
says, we should see an e-mail from him when this occurs.

Raisya Khorivovna, Herbalist manager
Shire of the Shadowlands, Ansteorra

Good Morning,

  As all of you should know, the mailing lists on the Ansteorran server
  are being upgraded to new software. This software, Mailman, allows
  for easier administration and easier use by the users. It is mostly
  though a web based interface, although some can still be done via email.

  I have already converted 28 lists and worked out the known bugs in the
  process. Now that those steps are done, I will be upgrading the
  remaining lists in short order. The remaining topical lists local to the
  Kingdom of Ansteorra will be done Wednesday morning. When this happens you
  and your users will receive email about the change.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."