[Herbalist] Re: HERB - my pennsic class proposal

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu May 3 13:35:57 PDT 2001

Hi there,
	Trying to catch up on my email as I have spent the last few days away from
my computer.  I am the one that teaches the "How to make and use herbal
preparations" class, and will be doing it again this year at Pennsic.  I
does not focus on the period methods and uses as much as some of my other
classes (I'm also teaching the "Start with the Basics" class, which does go
into detail on the period uses and methods), but focuses more on
definitions, how-to prepare them, and what products are most commonly found
in which forms.
	I'm sure this will become apparent when I go back and read the past emails
on this topic, but in what way does this affect the conversation?
	Christianna