[Herbalist] OT..OP..fractured ankle, help?

DENISE VANDYKE dvandyke at mail.open.org
Thu May 3 16:23:02 PDT 2001

Complete lay point of view, here, but it seems that an MRI or CAT would give a non-painful soft tissue view.  Is it, perhaps, in an area where the bones would block the view?  Hope it gets better soon!!

Katherine in AnTir
Denise in Oregon

>>> Moonshadow <doroket at yahoo.com> 05/03/01 04:18PM >>>
Thank you, it was splinted for four weeks and very
painful.  The splint was taken off Monday by my gp
She said it may need a ligament xray if swelling did
not come down by Friday. Elevating it and the comfrey
has helped at great deal.  I have been walking of it
minimally since monday this week.  Feels better every
day and I take aspirin once in a while.  Am walking
with aid of a cane. Keeping it wrapped in ace. What do
you think of that xray, doc said they pull the bones
apart and get the machine in between the bones.  Says
it is very painful.  Is it necessary??