[Herbalist] OT..OP..fractured ankle, help?

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 20:49:08 PDT 2001

Oh yeah I forgot, I am not sure I would take aspirin in this case, it thins
your blood, an NSAID (i.e. motrin, naprosyn or whatever your choice is)
might be better. The aspirin, unless it was your doctors choice, might be a
bad idea, taking the NSAID's reduces swelling. I am not a doctor so talk to
him/her.

Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr,
Legion of the Sable Star.