[Herbalist] REQ: bruise juice recipie or similar tinturesorremidies.

Tina Bean tbean at one.net.au
Mon May 21 11:10:58 PDT 2001

I am very careful when putting my herbs in the sun to make sure that they
are in an area which will not get them to the same sort of heats as even a
low stove or oven.
The other way that I may do it if I ever do need to cook them is to only put
them on top of the oven when the oven is on at a very low temperature. So
that the herbs are kept at avery low temperature.
That is one of the reasons that this method does take so long to do.
Caristiona