[Herbalist] well, I did it.....

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue May 22 11:14:25 PDT 2001

> any advice other than keep with the prescription salve?  I'll probably
> begin to use a little vitamin e or lavender additionally in a couple of
> weeks, after the majority of the pain and blistering and such have passed.

Cold compresses, for several days, is the advice a friend of mine got (too late) from her
family doctor. The object is to keep the flesh from continuing to cook.

When I've burned myself seriously, one thing that helped on the raw skin after several
days was a Canadian salve called Zambuk, which had thyme and camphor and other oils in
it; BUT my information about camphor and some of the other oils in it make me hesitant to
advise it to others, even if you can get the stuff.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net