[Herbalist] well, I did it.....

The Jones' lochmor at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 22 14:13:43 PDT 2001

Well, I don't have any herbal advice but don't break those blisters.
Your new skin is forming under them.  I recently burned my hand on
dripping hot glue and had a 1" blister.  It hurt like crazy for a day
and a half and then the pain just stopped.  Once the blister went away,
I had pretty new pink skin underneath :)  Hang in there it should feel
better soon :)

Baroness Genevieve Macpherson
Member of the Barony of Roaring Wastes