[Herbalist] Stoppers

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed May 30 11:07:28 PDT 2001

Many bottles were stoppered with rolls of leather, hardened with beeswax.
These rolls were then tied or sewn to keep their shape, and stuffed into the
neck of the bottles, blackjacks, wineskins, etc.
Christianna
who has a very talented protege who has been making really cool leather
bottles recently...