[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #16 - 2 msgs

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed May 30 22:01:23 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/30/01 1:03:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
herbalist-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Ok, here is the best Herbal remedy recipie I have ever personally tested.
> It is from "Growing and Using the Healing Herbs"  by Gaea and Shandor Weiss,
> from Rodale Press.

       Thanks for reminding me of this, dear! After all the mosquito bites my
ankles gathered just this evening, I think a gallon of the stuff might well
be in order........... ;-) Does it stop itching as well as heal? That would
certainly be a godsend! I was about to go nuts earlier, trying to live with
all the franticly itchy spots...........

                               Diana