[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #16 - 2 msgs

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu May 31 08:53:45 PDT 2001

>        Thanks for reminding me of this, dear! After all the
> mosquito bites my
> ankles gathered just this evening, I think a gallon of the stuff
> might well
> be in order........... ;-) Does it stop itching as well as heal?
> That would
> certainly be a godsend! I was about to go nuts earlier, trying to
> live with
> all the franticly itchy spots...........
>
>                                Diana

	Yes, it does soothe itching as well as heal the spots.  I'm seriously
thinking about making my next batch with PGA so that I don't feel bad about
applying it to open sores.  The ones I've got now have been developing
centers (sorry, too graphic), and when we used it on the spider bites, those
were open as well.  We have been using the rubbing alcohol all along, but I
think I will try the other this time.  Any thoughts out there?
Christianna