[Herbalist] Inspiring dirt! and cough syrup

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 23:40:55 PST 2001

Vavat to you both.

Ms. Leonora, you are not crazy at all.  You show the oldest and wisest of
hearing.  The hearing of Mother Earth.

Ms. Magdalena, you got some good ideas.  You may want to figure a way to put
wheels on the bottom of the tubs.  Poor groundhog is going to go hungry next
year. ;)  For him you may want to try and plant a more wild style of garden
outside of the fence.  Just take some leftover seeds and throw them in an
area well away from your garden.

May a green thumb never go black, may a black thumb learn to grow green.
Aurore