[Herbalist] Inspiring dirt! and cough syrup

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Thu Nov 15 07:13:29 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "foxryde" <foxryde at foxryde.com>

> Okay, how my garden talks to me:
snip
.  What I mean by "over produce" is when there is a standard planting
> that has been plugging away year after year sudden goes nuts and grows
huge
> for no discernible reason.
>
> Happy Holiday Season, all,
> Leonora

neat.   5-3 years ago, we had no mullein growing around.  2 years ago, and
last year, there was one plant growing in my back yard.  This year, my
parents back yard  (next door, on the other side of the llama pasture) has
close to a dozen or more.   I have wondered if that wasn't for a purpose,
and have been gathering the leaves on a semi-regular basis...So far I have
2-3 gallon sized ziplocks of dried mullein, and another batch ready to be
put in to the bags....

Melandra