[Herbalist] Fwd: [Northshield]: In Search Of...Period Texts On Flowers And Herbs

Betty Braaksma ebeatrix at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:03:02 PST 2001

Good gentles,

I usually lurk, but I come to you now with an appeal from a fellow-citizen
of the Principality of Northshield. This good lady seeks period poems, songs
etc. about herbs or flowers, or contain verses on them. Her message is
included below.

I will gratefully pass along any information you can send me.

regards,

Lady Berengaria of Outremer