[Herbalist] Iasmin's Current 4 Favorite Balm Recipes

Janece Turner janece at suarez-turner.com
Fri Oct 5 11:13:32 PDT 2001

> Grapes and raisins are very poisonous.  And, of course,
> chocolate.

Thank you for this information, Magdalena! I knew about the chocolate of
course, but didn't know about the onion, garlic, grapes and raisins! I
don't give our animals people food at all, BUT they certainly aren't shy
about snatching a grape from the baby's hand or running over to try to
eat a raisin he's dropped. I so far have  always caught them before they
ingested anything and taken it away from them, but now I think perhaps
the animals need to be outside or in a cage when Joshua's having a snack
of this sort..

Again, thank you,

Sioned