[Herbalist] Iasmin's Current 4 Favorite Balm Recipes

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Oct 5 14:10:12 PDT 2001

Thanks to everyone who helped. I'm off to the event where I'm teaching
this basic class... Suzanna, you are right about the ointments. Iasmin
thank you for all your help and sources and thanks everyone.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"Let's by all means grieve together. But let's not be stupid together. A
few shreds of historical awareness might help us understand what has just
happened, and what may continue to happen." - Susan Sontag, The New Yorker