[Herbalist] Introduction and Aphids spray

Sharon Nevin koidgath at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 5 19:36:51 PDT 2001

Greetings

Seeing that I have now resubscribed to the list under address I have
regular access to, I thought I would reintroduce myself.
I am Elizabet de Meyham (yes its documentable :) of Bryn a Mor (Gippsland ,
Victoria) in Lochac (Australia). I have been on and off the list for 3,4
years? and mostly lurked with occasionally postings.

My current projects is restarting my herb garden as I have recently moved
out of home and had to destroy most of the old plants (old and disease
suspected). I rescued a few plants.  As I'm renting I'm growing stuff in
pots. I've started my collection of roses. I'm currently researching the
types of Roses available in period, growing what I can in pots (I've found
a wonderful rose nursery who has most of the in period roses but on modern
understock unfortunately) and the various uses of roses in period. I'm also
currently deciding what to plant since its spring (I'm running a little
behind).

Just a quick question does anybody have the recipe for spraying aphids
with. I remember something about garlic, sdoap and hot water but very
little else.
I"ve yet to transfer my archives from my parents computer.

Elizabet de Meyham
(Sharon Nevin)