[Herbalist] Re: Miracle Salve

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 14:56:36 PDT 2001

Sioned,

Yes, all of the herbal ingredients are dried, although
a couple are a little difficult to get ahold of... and
I prefer them powdered instead of cut....  I will
definitely let you know how it turns out with a
beeswax base.  If you want to know how it works with
the petroleum base, you can ask anyone I've given some
to... Lord Owen and Lady Dagmar, TE Sigen and
Thorgrim, JP, and a few others.... Charinthalis swears
by it when it comes to fighter bruises.

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Elizabeta