[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #101 - 2 msgs

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 11:59:02 PDT 2001

>        Gather them green, so the squirrels don't get them all, then let them
> sit and turn black before crumbling the hulls away from the nuts. The hulls

&*(#$^ Squirrels...  My husband built two picnic tables this summer, one
to give to my parents.  We haven't delivered their table yet because
they plan to move soon and we might as well deliver it then.  We
customized our own to fit our umbrella, so they're not identical.

Do you want to guess on which table the squirrels have been cracking
open and eating their black walnuts?  Well, I guess we'll be staining it
a nice *dark* color before delivering it!

*grumble*

-Magdalena